We ask users of the Visualisation Lab to abide by the following rules:
- Lock the door if you leave the lab empty, even if it is for just a minute.
- Turn off the lights if you are the last to leave for the day. The lights are controlled with the up/down buttons on the control box next to the lockers.
- If you want to use something – the PCs, the VR headsets, the 3D printer, tools, something from the storage lockers – or if you need instructions on how to do something in the lab, please ask Rob Belleman. Don’t go find out stuff by yourself, especially the 3D printer.
- If something breaks, please tell us. It happens and we won’t get angry. We will get angry if you break something and leave it for the next person to find out.
- If you’re using the VR equipment:
- Make sure there’s plenty of room to move around before you put on the headset: put aside chairs and bags and take note of the length of the cables.
- If you feel nauseous or dizzy, stop immediately and take a break until you feel better.
- Refrain from using VR if you’re going to take part in traffic within 30 minutes (by bike, car, motorcycle, moped).
Hope you understand.