First a couple of polite reminders:
- Please: if you leave the lab, even if it’s just for a minute, lock the door! I received emails that the door to the Visualisation Lab was wide open with nobody inside.
- If you’re the last to leave for the day, please also turn off the lights (they don’t go out automatically).
- Over the coming period there will be more people using the lab. Please schedule your visits in the Google Calendar to avoid disappointments.
Here’s the more general part:
You’re welcome to use this PC provided you agree to the following rules:
- Treat this PC as if it is your own.
- Please respect the data and programs of other people using this PC.
- If you want to install your own data or programs; go ahead. Please use the D: drive for that. The C: drive is faster but smaller and we want to reserve that for system software.
- Please remove your data and programs when you’re done.
- Leave the PC where it is: do not move it! There may be devices attached to it with short cables.
- If you use VR headsets, please use the controller handstraps. Move away the chair before you put on the headset. If the headset is wired: make sure you don’t pull any wires.
- If you break anything, tell us. It happens and we won’t get angry. We will get angry if you don’t tell us and leave it to the next person to find out.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Enjoy!
For questions, additional information, damage reports; please contact Rob Belleman:
Phone: 020 525 7272
Office: Lab42, room L6.23